Thursday, December 27, 2012

Baked!

I'm having some friends come over later to enjoy a bit of beach time, so I decided to make them a surprise and bake up a storm.

I don't usually bake, since most desserts I make tend to be healthy raw desserts, but hey! It's the holidays. We all deserve some yummy baked goods once in a while.

First I made these macaroons. They are sooooo delicious. I followed Martha Stewart's Almond-coconut Macaroon recipe. I've used this recipe before and it has always been a real hit.


The second thing I baked today was this banana- blueberry walnut loaf. I've never tried this recipe before, but it sounded good. I added some walnuts for crunch!


Lastly, I made some lime cookies. Not only are they cute, they taste really good and will go perfectly with my afternoon coffee.



And here is my view while I'm baking...... Not too bad!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the lime cookies! And btw, I'm guessing that view makes baking even more delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone who ate them loved them!!! And yes, the view doesn't hurt one bit!! :)

    ReplyDelete